Easy Low Carb Keto Lasagna
Think lasagna can’t be low carb? Well, check out this easy low carb keto lasagna recipe! It’s so fast to throw together and tastes delicious you won’t even miss the noodles!
As I’m writing about this recipe it’s the start of our summer vacation and the last thing I want to be doing is slaving away in the kitchen. I have 4 kids involved in various activities and summer is for playing and not cooking!
I LOVE lasagna and wanted a way to enjoy it without all the carbs so I created this recipe.
You can use any type of ground meat and make your own keto sausage using this recipe. It’s nice and flavorful.
I bought a big zucchini at the grocery store and cut it in half and then stood it up on it’s ends and sliced some thin lasagna shaped noodles.
To make it even easier I purchased jarred marinara sauce with no added sugar, Classico brand makes a delicious one!
All you need to do is layer ingredients and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. You could easily layer all of these ingredients in your crock pot and set it on low for 4 hours and forget about it.
- 1-2 zucchini sliced in long strips (like a lasagna noodle)
- 2-4 cups of full fat cottage cheese
- 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 16 ounce jar of no sugar added marinara sauce
- 1 lb. sausage meat
- 4 T. butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Pour a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish
- 3. Slice 4 T. butter onto chunks and spread across bottom of dish
- 4. Layer zucchini noodles, meat, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and sauce and repeat until ingredients are gone and/or dish is full!
- 5. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese or extra cheese if you'd like and bake for 45 minutes uncovered.
There’s no right or wrong way to do this! Just layer your ingredients and bake. You can serve it with a side of steamed veggies.
I’d love for you to schedule a complimentary 10 minute health coaching call! I love to help women heal their bodies from stress, anxiety and depression through nutrition, and many lifestyle adjustments. If you are not already a client then you can take advantage of this one time FREE 15 minute consultation. Click below to reserve your chat! I can’t wait to help you:)